Last Updated: April 23rd, 2021
– Store information for the time you are on the Website (called “Session Cookies”)
– Store information to recognize your browser or device each time you visit (called “Persistent Cookies”)
– Store your login and password information, if you choose to
– Store your user settings, like audio and display settings
– Analyze your behavior on our Website, so we can continue to improve
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device to store information. Specifically, cookies are small strings of text used to store information that may concern you, your behavior on the web, your preferences, or your device. Cookies are mainly used to adapt the operation of the Website to your expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices you made previously.
There are various types of cookies. Cookies do not record or store any personal data from your device.
Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the Website.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancelation of cookies through your browser. If you do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the Website.
Analytics may collect information through log data, such as:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device;
– operating system;
– name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
– country information
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
We don’t use this information to identify you, but rather to understand usage trends on our Website.
We use session cookies to keep track of how you browse on your visits to the Website. Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session – these are mostly used to keep track of what you do from page to page, such as with online shopping, keeping track of what is in your cart.
Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain active longer than just one particular session. These help us recognize you.We also use them to store your login and password info, if you choose, and to store your user settings.
We also use additional tracking technologies, named below, for the following purposes:
Pixels and beacons are used to assist in the tracking of user behavior.
Our full list of cookies
The full list of cookies we use on our Website is below:
Login Cookie, to store login information, persistente cookie, last for six months; Cart cookie, to store e-commerce cart supplies, session cooki; Long cart cookie, to store e-commerce cart supllies over mltiple visits, persistent cookie, last 12 months.
When you arrive to our Website, we will request your consent for cookies as follows:
Through a pop-up box that requires an affirmative ‘yes’ click as soon as new users arrive on the website.
What can you do about cookies?
For our Website, this is how you can adjust your settings and, if desired, opt-out of cookies completely:
Visit the ‘user Settings’ page, click on ‘Cookies’ and revoke consent for individual cookies from there.
You can also manage cookies through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the Website, as well as preferences you’ve set for other websites.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
How to contact us
For any questions on our cookies policy, you can reach us at the following email: email@example.com.